The requirements in tool and mold making consist mainly in short delivery time but also in higher and higher quality demands. More and more customers ask for complete solutions.
With large vertical integration, huge machinery and 3 production locations, MPS is now successfully competing with the time.
You can obtain various parts for the tool and mold making from us.
- Deep drawing molds (e.g. with deep-hole drilling Ø8mm/L=800mm)
- Hard milling/ turning of parts up to HRC 64
- Card cutting tools for e.g. credit cards (cutting gap 5µm, 3-fold tool, burr-free final product)
- Parts produced by diamond milling cutter with high gloss/burr-free milled mirror surface
We also include to the spectrum of processed materials, among others:
- high-alloy steel (e.g. 1.4404)
- aluminum alloys (e.g. Dispal with silicon portion up to 35%)
- titanium (e.g. 5 degree titanium)
- Invar (iron-nickel-alloy thermal expansion coefficient ~5ppm/K)
We produce according to client specifications, but of course we cooperate to develop the desired product, so we can find for the optimal and cost-effective solution. We offer you adequate assistance thanks to production of prototypes and we apply our manufacturing experience in production for serial design.
We document the whole production process. The continuous traceability starting with source material to the finished product and process validation.
We guarantee your steady advantage in the competition, based on our strengths…
- vertical integration
- automated 24/7 sheet metal working
- store and logistics
- short reaction time 1-2 working days
- clean room ISO class 7
- capacity in 3 locations
- own surface technology
- over 35 years of know how
We love challenges. And we are looking forward to respond to yours!